Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

Design Team Craft Room Reveal - Tania

Hi everyone and welcome to another great Craftroom Reveal...Oh how much fun we have been having looking at everyone's amazing craft spaces.... today it's Tania's turn......enjoy.............
 
Tania  
Hi all.  Please note I craft in the back of the lounge, I will and do store my craft where ever I can in the bungalow.(My husband says we live ina craft house)
 This is my main crafting area, you can some of my  punches and my alcohol pens and Stampin Up ink carousel
 Across from this I have another larger crafting space and store many items under the table in A4 boxes Distress Inks, tonic dies etc
Oh yes and I forgot to lift the cat dishes out of the lounge window (hard dry food only) but I have very fickle cats and they are not keen eating together and we have 3.
 This is to the side of picture one you can see me Ebosser & Big shot
My Grand Calibur is below.
I store my dies in a bookcase at the front of the lounge along with my A3 printer 
This is in the hallway and I store my unmounted stamps in plastic boxes.
I also store Spellbinder dies and card in them too.
I store some things in the little bedroom but it still is a bedroom .
In A4 boxes on sheleves
The rest of my stash is in Really Useful Boxes in the loft.
So I wish I had a craft room and not spread all over the house.
Txx


OMGTania, looks like a craft room/house to me alright....so much stuff, I would loose myself there for a couple of days easy...thanks for sharing,
please make sure you visit Tania here..and leave her some love
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

We enjoy reading your comments