Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Design Team Craft Room Reveals - Ina

Hi everyone, well here we are, as promised....
our Craft Room Reveal....
Each week I will have the pleasure of showing you one of our Design Teams Craft Rooms or Craft areas, not all of us a fortunate enough to have a whole room dedicated to just Crafts.....we all started somewhere, time, circumstance, money, and sometimes location influences our ability to create our own space, but never stops us from being creative......does it...??
I remember having to use my dining room table, for dinner everything had to come off, after dinner, everything went back on, lol....I am glad that things have changed somewhat for me since then...I will get to reveal my room as well, but not yet....

Our first Reveal is from Ina, she is one of our Aussie girls and here is her gorgeous room, I haven't edited anything, so this is in her words, make sure you visit her blog as well and leave her some love.....and she has told me that she has has added a few extra pics on her post as well...
have fun, blessings Hilde

Ina
Here are a few photos of my craft space. I am lucky at least I can use a spare bedroom to play in.

My work bench
Stamp sets up top
Paper/Spellbinders etc underneath/punches.
Other punches are in cupboard under cb/die shelf

Ribbon Stand (not big enough lol) have more  ribbon on left

Scrapbook supplies and a few magazines.
Most magazines are in another cupboard elsewhere.

Some stamps and cuttlebug dies/plates

My somewhat tidy desk. Not usually like this.
Pens/paper etc
There you have my craft retreat.

What a delightful craft space, thanks so much Ina or sharing that with all of us....
Hop on over and check out her blogpost..... click here
Blessings Hilde

5 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful craftroom.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karin - not often it is this tidy. So nice to have my own little bit of crafting space.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous craftroom, Ina! I'm soooo jealous of your ribbon collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl - just wish my ribbon stand was bigger but love that hubby made it for me.

      Delete
  3. Great craft room. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments