Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Design Team Craft Room Reveal - Susan

Hi everyone, well here we are with our second
Craft Room Reveal....
Each week I will have the pleasure of showing you one of our Design Teams Craft Rooms or Craft area.......last week you were able to see Ina's gorgeous room, now it's Susan's turn...

Susan is another one of our Aussie girls and here is her gorgeous room,  this is in her words, make sure you visit her blog as well and leave her some love.....have fun, blessings Hilde

 Susan
I tidied up my space (Susan) and did some reorganising, 
so will only show a few piccies of it now, not then! 
I am downstairs under the main living space with a spiral staircase between. Hubbies wood-working workshop is on the other side of the wall behind the computer desk. He has a part of my space for his desk and filing cabinets, and some shelving. There is a bathroom and wine storage area (in the shower!) between the two spaces!

Between the glass walls (windows) to outside I have squeezed this cupboard and drawers.  Paper storage either side and the middle is mostly ribbons plus embellishments. I am going up and up and have almost obscured a lovely crayon drawing I purchased of a ketch in Ireland. Need to lift it a bit higher perhaps? Drawers contain wooded stamps mostly.

Turn right and you see the table hubby first built me to craft on.  Covered with stuff most of the time now. Note the ink storage on rhs - hubby built that too. VERY sturdy and heavy (like all his work!). Under this table is more paper storage, mostly. I use big plastic bins for SU card. The plastic drawers have Momento inks, and current SU ones. The round container has sponge bits for each ink colour stored in it. Behind the plastic is a basket of punches. On the lhs of the table are two CD towers containing all my non-SU plastic stamps - its full! Ribbons cascade off this on one side. 

Inside the cupboard is more ribbon (top shelf), re-inkers and TH's inks, pencils and stuff Bottom shelf has chipboards, washi tapes, useful stuff......and paints! Door hanging is sprays and daubers and stuff.....


Turn left and you look at my standing desk where I work (back problems) and it is hard to make out what is what because my hubbies desk and shelves are over the back. The boxes with the x's were made by John to hold my Copics but that collection grew too big so now I have a big black canvas box/bag thing for them. LHS has paper flowers, black box has photos, the RHS has a basket of useful paper bits.  Shelf under has my cutters and rulers, and bling boxes and some extra card, and the sticker collection......might move that.....and the baskets hanging below that have (rhs) more stickers and (lhs) white card.  The plastic file has EP stuff on top and in top three drawers; then flowers and the bottom purple two are wooden bits and lace.
Under the table is a mess!
Put your back to the cupboard and you look at the internal wall. Shelving has SU cling stamps, boxes of letters. the green canvas basket has punches (behind the screen). 

Under the desk is the Christmas supplies and the sewing machine!

The wall behind the stair has  the wooden SU stamp sets, the extra ribbon, the card stock, made-up items, my painting gear, die-cuts in baskets, albums.....magazines, sewing gear.....small paper pads and in another plastic wheelie on floor that you cannot see, there are other paper pads and freebie papers from magazines.
To the left of this is another cupboard set, with the Big Shot on top and more dies and embossing folders. The book shelves hold mostly non-fiction books.  There is a row of MS punches of course. This cupboard has my SU business stuff and lots of supplies and thing needed to assist me in my crafting! The mess on the rhs is made up of w/c paining pads, boxes and things too good to throw away. The lhs is the printer .That'll do................

click here to go to her blog...
WOW, that is all I can say, thanks Susan for the tour...blessings Hilde 
(That took two cups of coffee looking at all your lovelies...... )

4 comments:

  1. Wow - 360degree views and all chocka block!! I would love exploring all those goodies... and the stamp storage your hubby built to die for - I have been looking for DI pad storage and there is nothing suitable - Arnolds have a unit but I would have to buy inserts for them to sit properly... and its a turntable - I prefer to have shelves like yours - lucky girl... Have a great week - Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. could I come and stay for the weekend - I probably wouldn't make anything I would be too busy just looking at this great stash .Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tought I was looking into a shop what a lott of stuff Susan.
    Do you find anything there?

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments