Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Challenge # 14 : Make your own Flower Embellishments ( no Halloween)

Hi everyone, and welcome to our Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog, a great big Hi to our new followers......thank you all for making this blog possible.....wouldn't work without you.....
This fortnight we are asking you to 
create your own Flower Embellishments
and you will need to tell us how or what you did, and if you can add a link great, if not, thats ok.
You can just have the flowers or put them on something, the sky is the limit, up to you, card, scrap page, box or on their own....made from paper, fabric, gauze, leather, old books, anything....

Once again we are honoured to have some great Guest Designers on board with us and here is 
a gorgeous creation from Karen, she used wool felt to create these flowers.



Here is Julie's fantastic multi media art work( and another Aussie girl)
I am a stay at home Mum. I have 5 kids, ranging in age from 21 down to 2, and a patient Hubby. We live at Macksville on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. I love nothing more than doing crafts for relaxation and enjoyment. I have been making cards for the last 21 years.
I have studied Art full time over 5 years and love all types of Art and Craft including, Painting, Folk Art, Ceramics, Jewellery, Mosaic, Teddy and Doll Making, Dance Costumes, and more recently Hair Accessories.
I have also taught classes in many of the above crafts to Ladies and Children, at Spotlight and various other places.
I also work a few shifts a month in a craft gallery in Nambucca Heads, where I sell some of my work!
I gather inspiration from many other artists, but always add my own flare to my work. I hope you will gather inspiration from me also.
Enjoy my Blog and don't forget to follow me and leave your comments. Yours in Craftiness Hugs Julie xox


-----------------------------------
 we also have CG with us today as a Guest Designer , please make her feel welcome....
here is a little about her:
I'm a crafter living in Baltimore, Maryland, with my husband, a green iguana, and two unusually-large Miniature Schnauzers. I especailly enjoy interactive elements on my cards, and I absolutely love heat-embossing! I'm very lucky to have found the online creative community, and I just love visiting blogs by crafters around the world. Best,
CG



If you would like to be considered as a Guest Designer, then please put GD after your entry, thanks.


Our Sponsor for this challenge is Emerald Fairies


The winner will receive two images

Here are the contributions from our Dragonflies, all gorgeous as usual....hop on over to their blogs to find out the details of what they did and what they used........have fun....

 Kelli using Sponsors image

Ina

Judith

Sammy

 Tania

Wynn

Barb  using Sponsors Images

Hilde




I hope you received heaps of inspiration from our creations,  remember this one doesn't have to be a card entry, it could just be the flower on it's own, or on anything, as the challenge is for self made flowers/ make your own Flower embellishments....
and remember, no Halloween images (please read our rules top tab)

Now have some fun, many blessings from Hilde and the Dragonfly Team

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Ladies for having me as a guest this month! I am so happy to be here. The DT have made some wonderful Cards and flowers! Hugs Juliexox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi; I'm a new follower and participating for the first time! I'm impressed with all the flowers the team has done, mine are so small in comparison...
    Have a great autumn!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the super fun challenge and the wonderful DT creations for extra inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the DT work very diverse thank you for a great challenge opportunity ..crafty hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful flower cards from the DT ladies.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a wonderful challenge and awesome creations by the DT :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning DT creations, thank you for such a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work by the DT!!!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully made flowers and design team samples. Thank you so much for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments