Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013


Welcome to our first Challenge. WOW.
Thanks to everyone's response and good wishes. It seems like it has taken ages to get to this point, but we are now finally here. Awesome. I apologize up front, being our first challenge post, there is a lot of information to pass on so, please take your time and read it all.

First let me present out blog candy winners.................drum roll please:
Blog Candy Winner is:

Susan Sieracki

2nd Prize Winner is:

Wendy L

Congratulations, please email me (Hilde) thegrasslady@gmail.com with your details: so I can send off the prizes to you.


Our very generous sponsors for our very first challenge are:

Eureka Stamps First Prize :
Magnolia Tilda stamp ( surprise ) sent to you by me plus
5 Digis : Winners choice



 Then there will be 3 runners up
Sassy Studio Designs 4 Digis : Winners choice
 

Crafts and Me : 3 Digi Stamps

Emerald Fairy: 2 Digi Stamps



Now to our first challenge:

Challenge #1
Card with a Dragonfly Image (stamped or digi, but must have a dragonfly image as the focus)




Now if you don't have a dragonfly image you are most welcome to use this freebie, but you don't have to.
(right click you mouse, click save as choose where on you computer you want to save it, done)
I am so excited and looking forward to seeing your cards, can't wait.
Have fun, please read our challenge rules (see tab at the top) and enjoy.
Which means no backdating, we will disqualify entries that are not following our very basic and simple rules....

Here are some beautiful samples from the Design Team. I am surely blessed with some the most amazingly talented ladies.....
So grab some inspirations, and we are all looking forward to visiting your blogs...

Ina ( 2 cards) : using the freebie image

Hilde : using the freebie image

Tania

Barb

Susan-using freebie image (great technique)

Kelli

Judith - using freebie image

Well there you go, how wonderful are these creations? I am sure you are all inspired and itching to get crafting. Please remember to have a Dragonfly image as the main focus or have a dragonfly or dragonflies on the image, not just background paper, punches or diecuts. Looking forward to seeing them and visiting your blogs.
Please make sure you read our rules
Blessings Hilde
This challenge will end on Sunday the 12th of May
This challenge is now officially finished according to Easter Standard Time Sydney Australia


10 comments:

  1. OMG...this is so thrilling. I can't believe I won the blog candy! I sent you an email Hilde. thank you very very much for your generosity. I can't wait to get into the challenge now too! This is going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the win. Lovely DT creations too. Going to have a go with your freebie. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hilde on your new challenge Blog. I hope that i can find the time to play. Thanks for the Freebie!
    Deonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the dragonflies are gorgeous. Love this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card the DT created...they are all so gorgeous! I am so excited about this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love dragonflies so I have become your newest follower. I hope you will follow me as well and that you like the cards I submit. Stop by and make a comment if you can!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Taniaj and other design team great challenge and beautiful cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge and great cards by the dt!! Looking forward to future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards by the DT, what a great challenge, thankyou :) Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! I love all the creations by the DT. Thanks for the fabulous challenge. I love dragonflies. Have a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments