Followers

Monday 8 April 2013

Introducing the Team

Hi there, I am delighted to introduce to you my amazing team. One by one I will present to you my Dragonfly Girls...

today's turn is Ina Grehan
You can hop on over and check out her blog here




I was born in Scotland and came out to Australia as a wee lassie. 
Settled in Toowoomba Queensland before getting married 
and moving to the Northern Territory. 
We bred Quarter Horses there and showed them successfully in the Western Scene. 
We raised 2 daughters who gave us 2 grandchildren each. 
After they married and moved to different parts of Australia 
we decided to do the same moving back to Queensland. 
We live in the Wide Bay area just south of Hervey Bay and Maryborough. 
We sold our Quarter Horses and cattle but couldn't leave our stallion behind so he now roams our 40 acres along with a few head of cattle grazing as they please. He is quiet enough to have him in our back yard mowing the grass 
and then I finish it off properly with the lawn mower.

It was while I was working that a friend of mine got me HOOKED on paper crafting. 
I love scrap booking and card making and have recently been trying my hand at other areas of this craft. My love of paper GREW when we moved and now have my craft in a spare bedroom. It is not the tidiest of rooms as I tend to scatter supplies around. I am lucky I can spend my time playing since I retired when we moved. Thanks goodness for the internet as it is here that I have found so much inspiration and friendship joining several sites and entering challenges which has shown me there is so much talent out there. 

I am a member of our local Country Woman's Association 
and enjoy being part of the good work we do for our community.

I am excited to be chosen as part of the 
DESIGN TEAM for the new DRAGONFLY CHALLENGE BLOG 
as a new adventure with new experiences and new friendships to be made.
---------------------------------
Oh wow, thanks Ina, it's so nice to get to know you a little more. Looking forward to new friendships, make sure you check out Ina's blog, 
blessings Hilde

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you my friend. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges. Congratulations on becoming a design team member!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan - you are a dear friend and looking forward to seeing some of your great crafty work here soon. We will love them as you are so multi talented.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ina,
    Pleased to meet you. Have been away form my desk so missed your introduction.
    Looking forward to this new challenge blog starting.
    Off to have a look around your blog.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments